Dr. Helen Lu Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Helen Lu?

May 24th, 2013

Not worth your life

. After 4 years of he**, I was finally in remission with lupus until I started seen Lu . I had wake ness and numbness , very much like a stoke for almost a year. I kept going back because I had insurance with kaiser and because there were only 2 other rheumatalolgist in the hospital and they work very close together . There wasn't a point to switch . My weakness and numbness and stoke like symptom actually turned into a major stoke that left me in a comma than paralyzed . After that Lu never even came to check on me or anything ,she passed me onto another doctor. My little story here doesn't even paint the full picture of the horrors I've been though these 7 years . I still feel the effect and can't remember most of my childhood. I'm only 30 years old now . She took away my life. This person should of never been allowed to be a doctor! She doesn't know anything. I have already been diagnosis with lupus by someone else years before ,all she needed to do was make sure I stay stable.

January 11th, 2011

rheumatological disaster

Doctor completely disregarded my lupus symptoms and even blood tests suggesting I had lupus and instead told me that I should go to a weight management class... Makes a ton of sense for someone who has lupus right? Rude. Cold. Wrote off every symptom to my weight or laziness (which I am actually moderately active, school full time for a graduate degree, 2 part time jobs). Doctor hadn't even read my file when I came in. I'd advise to look for a different doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes