A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Lyon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Nancy Lyon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen N. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Helen Lyon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Lyon practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.