A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen N. Lyon practice?
Dr. Helen Lyon practices Medical Genetics and Pediatrics near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Quincy Geneticists and Quincy Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Lyon, Dr. Iliana Lyon, Dr. Ella Lyon, Dr. Nelly Lyon, Dr. Ileana Lyon, Dr. Alena Lyon, Dr. Lena Lyon, Dr. Nelda Lyon