A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Marie Wood MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Helen Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Wood practices Internal Medicine near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Coppell Internists.