Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Wood
Dr. Helen Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewisville, TX, with another office in Coppell, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Irving and Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Helen Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.
Dr. Prabhav Tella
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lewisville, TX 0.37 mi14
Dr. Henry Ogbogu
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Coppell, TX 0.53 mi30
Dr. Manohar Vajja
Coppell, TX 0.53 mi13