A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Ma, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen Ma practice?
Dr. Helen Ma practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.