A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Mabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Mabry, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Mabry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabry graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mabry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mabry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Mabry practice?
Dr. Helen Mabry practices Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.