A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Mabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Mabry, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mabry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mabry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Mabry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabry graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mabry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Catherine Mabry MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Mabry practice?
- Dr. Helen Mabry has 7 office locations.
Dr. Helen Mabry practices Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.