Sep 8th, 2011

I interviewed a number of surgeons to perform my breast cancer surgery before finding the surgeon I was looking for in Dr. Helen Mabry. Now more than five years out from my cancer, I am deeply grateful for her knowledge, skill and the exceptional care and concern that she shows her patients. I now travel out of state for annual checkups in order to continue my care with her.

May 10th, 2011

Dr Mabry took the time to understand and explain my specific situation and proposed treatment. She's a great listener, very upbeat, comforting, knowledgeable and skilled. I would recommend her to anyone!

Calmed my nerves and my fear... show details Calmed my nerves and my fear...
by Debi Davis on Jun 3rd, 2010

She is straight forward and direct. She gave me a feeling of confidence and was very thorough in her explanation of my procedure. Her post surgical care was excellent. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.

Nov 24th, 2009

Highly competent surgeon. She was strongly recommended by my doctor, and she provided clear explanations to me and my family about my breast cancer and my options. She has a truly wonderful bedside manner and was always accessible, via telephone and email. I interviewed multiple surgeons prior to undergoing breast cancer surgery and could not be more pleased with my choice and the favorable outcome. I would highly recommend her to any woman confronted with a diagnosis of breast cancer.