A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Maciorowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maciorowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maciorowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maciorowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Maciorowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Maciorowski practice?
Dr. Helen Maciorowski practices Internal Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Maciorowski, Dr. Iliana Maciorowski, Dr. Ella Maciorowski, Dr. Nelly Maciorowski, Dr. Ileana Maciorowski, Dr. Alena Maciorowski, Dr. Lena Maciorowski, Dr. Nelda Maciorowski