A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Manber is Excellent. Dr. Manber has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Manber, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Manber graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Manber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Manber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Manber practice?
Dr. Helen Manber practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Manber, Dr. Elaine Manber, Dr. Elena Manber, Dr. Ella Manber, Dr. Ellen Manber, Dr. Helena Manber, Dr. Helene Manber, Dr. Hellen Manber