A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Mashek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Mashek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Mashek, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashek graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mashek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Ann Mashek MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Mashek practice?
- Dr. Helen Mashek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Mashek practices Dermatology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Dermatologists.