Dr. Helen Matthews Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Helen Matthews?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Her office has only one staff performing the job of receptionist and medical assistant. When you call her office, most of the time, it's only recorded message and when I left a message, it was never returned. It is very seldom that you will be fortunate enough to get her on the phone personally and talk to her.

poor communication

Posted on April 12th, 2017

The most disappointing part is the office or doctor doesn't verify with the insurance and tell you about the costs. You get an outrageous bill later! The insurance tells you that no one called to verify. The insurance tells you that it's the doctor's responsibility to tell you the cost and what insurance will cover. Then the patient can decide what to do. Not the other way around when you get a bill!

A Strange Appointment

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I found it very odd that a Gynecologist would also be a "coolsculpting" Dr as well! She spent very little time with me and just about told me "what are you doing here". I was referred by another doctor who suggested I needed a gynecologist exam. I would never recommend this doctor.

An uncaring physician

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Worst experience ever, terrible bedside manner, would rather deliver a baby on my own than go back to her.

Dr. Matthews is thorough and caring

Posted on October 15th, 2009

I saw Dr. Matthews for the birth of my second child, and she was excellent. She thoroughly asked how I felt, examined me, was kind to my child who came to my appointments with me. She called me at home, personally sorted out billing issues and was very attentive in the hospital. Excellent experience.The only complaint I had was with her office. If I had an afternoon appointment, I had to wait at least 40 minutes to see her. If I made an appointment first thing, I saw her right away. Her staff was wonderful, but the office she shared with another dr. had some rude staff.She has since left her office (in Hayward), which I applaud, but I have no idea where to find her, and the staff that is left, won't give me any information on her. I need to find my records! If you're able to see her though...you won't regret it.

Posted on October 12th, 2017