Dr. Helen Mcintosh MD Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2016
She is the best

January 17th, 2016
Consultant
I drive 1 1/2 hours to reach Dr. McIntosh's office and I have been a patient of Dr. McIntosh's for about 10 years. When I relocated to this area, I spent much time trying to find the right gynocologist. She has always been the utmost professional. Dr. McIntosh will always spend as much time as needed and I have never felt she is rushing to see another patient. Dr. McIntosh is extremely gentle, thorough and is a wonderful listener. She will always give complete and honest answers to questions. Every experience and encounter I have had with Dr. McIntosh and her team has been a very positive one. I would not go to another OB-GYN physician as long as Dr. McIntosh is in practice in my area.

December 22nd, 2015
Good
Dr. McIntosh is a very pleasant person and a nice Dr.

September 16th, 2015
SR. MGR
Very bad experience , Dr. is very argent , un respectful , bad attitude , don't have time to discuss a lot of issues with any patient , as I understand when you make an appointment they have to give you time for that appointment to ask any questions , but that Doctor she wont have the time to answer my questions she behave very badly and just looking at her watch " just like she want to go to attend a meeting on pentagon "huh , come on now show some respect to people who wait for that appointment more then two weeks and they receive such a behave , bad attitude and bad doctor I wouldn't recommend this doctor to any females , just to be honest avoid this clinic and this doctor , she treated me like someone coming from different world , shame on you that first of all your mission is more human then just take money , so just showing good behave and give the time for patients and know how you treat the patients

May 22nd, 2015
Best OB GYN
I would recommend Dr McIntosh to all my friends. She is a true professional with a down to earth friendly manner. I may not see her but once a year but she always remembers me and my medical needs.

February 11th, 2015
Dr McIntosh, is thorough and accurate.

January 13th, 2015
Dr. McIntosh is outstanding.
Dr. McIntosh is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to explain things without talking down to her patients. She is a great diagnostician and is great at explaining options to assist her patients in making smart health decisions.

January 10th, 2015
Completely Satisfied
My experiences with Dr. McIntosh have always been wonderful. She is an excellent physician and makes her patients feel so at ease. Dr. McIntosh never gives the impression that she is in a hurry and will gladly listen for as long as needed. She is a compassionate and caring physician which can be rare. In addition, her treatments and tests have always been comfortable and I have never experienced any discomfort. I am constantly telling everyone I know about her and how wonderful she is. As long as I live in the area, I will continue to drive 1 1/2 hours to see Dr. McIntosh. She is a one of a kind physician. Every member of her team that I have interacted with have been pleasant, helpful and caring.

January 2nd, 2015
Dr. McIntosh is the best!
She is very caring and creates a comfortable atmosphere. Always on time, does not make you wait at all which is amazing to me compared to most Doctors. Takes the time to explain everything and makes sure you are comfortable with your understanding. Thank You!

August 31st, 2014
Retired teacher
The wait time was a lot longer than usual. Then my time seemed rushed. A lot of changes in what was done due to insurance rules for Medicare.

May 14th, 2014
Regional Coding Manager
Dr. Mcintosh is a very knowledgeable doctor, caring and professional as well as her staff. Really please with my experience with her and her staff.

April 22nd, 2014
Wonderful doctor
I had to switch to Dr. McIntosh when I found out I was pregnant because my current OB/Gyn was not delivering babies anymore. I was bummed because I really loved my Dr at the time. When I met Dr. McIntosh I completely fell in love with her. She is the sweetest person and really takes time to talk with you and encourage you through out your pregnancy. She made me feel so comfortable and always looked out for what was in my babies best interest and mine. She would take the time to talk about our plans for her room and the colors of her bedding. She took time to get to know us and our bundle of joy we were carrying. The multiple times we were hooked up to the monitors at our last few visits, she was the one checking on me and getting me water. During the delivery, she was so encouraging and calming. I highly recommend her. I had the chance to go back to my previous Gyn but I decided to stay with her because of how wonderful she is. I love all of the doctors in this group and the NP's. They are all so wonderful.