A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Miller MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen Miller practice?
- Dr. Helen Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Miller practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Eugene Pediatricians, Eugene Emergency Physicians, and Eugene Critical Care Practitioners.