A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Mintz-Hittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Mintz-Hittner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mintz-Hittner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mintz-Hittner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Mintz-Hittner, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz-Hittner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mintz-Hittner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Ann Mintz-Hittner FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Mintz-Hittner practice?
- Dr. Helen Mintz-Hittner has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Mintz-Hittner practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.