Dr. Helen Mirau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen Mirau?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

December 30th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had! Wish she could be my family doctor!

January 22nd, 2015

D. Mirau has now delivered both of my children, and I could not be more thrilled! I have finally found a doctor that is in the business because she cares about her clients. If you want to move away from big business, run of the mill, get you in, get you out doctors and hospitals, see Dr. Mirau. Dr. Mirau does a fantastic job keeping up on how to best treat you and your situation, she sees and treats you as an individual ( as practicing medicine should be). She is very well educated, and spends time to enhance her knowledge as she practices. I know I am in good hands when I see Dr. Mirau, and that she has the best interest in mind when taking care of me, and my pregnancies. Pregnancy can be an overwhelming time, but Dr. Mirau is a kind, honest, intelligent aid/advocate to making it go as smoothly as possible.

October 14th, 2013

I really appreciated Dr. Mirau taking the time to ease my fears about my upcoming biopsy. She caught the problem and helped me through the procedure. My visits with other doctors were so quick, they had their had on the door when they asked me if I had any questions. She was so personable and caring. I wish more doctors were like her. I did have a favorable outcome and I appreciate the care I received from her and the staff.

February 8th, 2013

Disappointing

My initial visit with Dr. Mirau went extremely well (this was around 2010) and I was grateful to have found a local OB GYN. However, my second visit (in 2011) was very different. Dr. Mirau was extremely rushed and distracted, as was her staff, and she ended up making a mistake that made me feel very uncomfortable. I ultimately decided to find a new Dr. because of this.

February 2nd, 2013

You are in good hands!

Dr. Mirau is an outstanding doctor. She made sure I was well taken care of during my pregnancy. I never felt silly about calling with questions or concerns, she always validated how I felt and listened to me before she diagnosed me. It was comforting to have a doctor who listens to you. I had complications with my pregnancy, but could not have been in better hands. Dr. Mirau's expertise in the field made me feel comfortable and confident the whole time. She was a strong advocate for me and the baby. It was a blessing to have a doctor that cares about her patients. She is attentive and kind to her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Mirau!

February 21st, 2011

Scary

prescribed me meds that were dangerous for me to take

September 15th, 2010

would not recommend

Saw her for my second pregnancy - had it been my first I would have totally be lost. She was all over the place, made inconsistent recommendations (told me I was close enough to having gestational diabetes, even though I passed the first screening, and the next visit told me I needed to eat more carbohydrates to gain weight, even though I gained over 50 lbs during my pregnancy overall.) At the hospital, she prescribed sleeping pills upon the birth of my baby. And I was breastfeeding! She completely disregarded some legitimate questions I had, and changed her course of action every single appt (said she would do ultrasound next visit - then didn't have time on that visit so would say it wasn't the right time to do one, etc.)

January 11th, 2017