Dr. Helen Mrose MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Severna Park, MD

no change

June 22nd, 2015
THE BEST!
Found my breast cancer while it was still stage 1, not palpable and surgeon said "most mamographers would not have caught this." I am here today (4 years later) cancer free and healthy thanks to Dr. Mrose.

June 25th, 2013
Top Notch Doc!
Dr Mrose provided personal, concierge service - all covered by insurance! She spent time and answered all my questions, compared my old mammograms with those she took and took time to get to know me. I have not breast issues so I was surprised to sit down & meet her & have her go over the results. She is a lovely caring person! I was amazed that she used about 1/2 the amount of radiation as my previous provider. I would give her 10 stars if that were possible!

April 12th, 2013
This is by far the best experience you will ever have with a mammogram. The first thing you notice is the beautiful office space and the comfy robes. The staff is pleasant, the technicians are skilled and Dr. Mrose is wonderful. It is a full service exam. Dr. Mrose takes the time to answer your questions and is very committed to giving you the best treatment possible. I never feel rushed. It's great.

March 12th, 2013
They should all be like her
Amazing doctor!!! Competant, friendly, informative, funny, and down to earth. Same day results- woo Hoo!! Dr Mrose is fantastic and I will never go anywhere else for my mammos as long as she's around!

July 31st, 2012
Personal and caring
Dr. Mrose was personally attentive to me as her patient during my first visit with her for a screening mammogram.