A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Na-Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Na-Chuang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Na-Chuang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Na-Chuang graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Na-Chuang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- NY Hosp Med Ctr of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen DR Na-Chuang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helen D. Na-Chuang practice?
- Dr. Helen Na-Chuang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Helen Na-Chuang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Obstetricians & Gynecologists.