A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen O'Keeffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen O'Keeffe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keeffe graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. O'Keeffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Antioch Convalescent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Teresa O'Keeffe MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Helen T. O'Keeffe practice?
- Dr. Helen O'Keeffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen O'Keeffe practices Anesthesiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Anesthesiologists.