A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Odland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Odland is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Odland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odland graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Odland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen P Odland MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen P. Odland practice?
- Dr. Helen Odland has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Odland practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.