A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Pass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Pass, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Alexandra Pass MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Pass practice?
- Dr. Helen Pass has 5 office locations.
Dr. Helen Pass practices Surgery near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Stamford Surgeons.