Learn more about Dr. Helen Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Pass is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pass
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Pass, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Alexandra Pass MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Pass practice?
- Dr. Helen Pass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Pass practices Surgery near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Royal Oak, MI.
See Stamford Surgeons.