A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Z Patel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Helen Z. Patel practice?
- Dr. Helen Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.