A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Patel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Z Patel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Helen Z. Patel practice?
- Dr. Helen Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.