A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Quan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Quan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Kuan Quan MD is a female General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Helen K. Quan practice?
- Dr. Helen Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Quan practices General Practice near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle General Practitioners.