A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Quan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Quan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Quan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Kuan Quan MD is a female General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Helen K. Quan practice?
- Dr. Helen Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Quan practices General Practice near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.