A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen K. Quan practice?
Dr. Helen Quan practices General Practice near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Quan, Dr. Iliana Quan, Dr. Ella Quan, Dr. Nelly Quan, Dr. Ileana Quan, Dr. Alena Quan, Dr. Lena Quan, Dr. Nelda Quan