A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Radoszycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Radoszycki, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Radoszycki graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Radoszycki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radoszycki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen Radoszycki practice?
Dr. Helen Radoszycki practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.