A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Radoszycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Radoszycki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Radoszycki, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Radoszycki graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Radoszycki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Radoszycki MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen Radoszycki practice?
- Dr. Helen Radoszycki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Radoszycki practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.