A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Raynham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Raynham, Dermatologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Raynham, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raynham graduated from University Of Cape Town. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raynham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Anne Raynham MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Raynham practice?
- Dr. Helen Raynham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Raynham practices Dermatology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Arlington, MA.
See Chelmsford Dermatologists.