Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Lady! :-)  |  show details
by Mrs Tonya on Jul 27th, 2014

Been seeing her for almost 20 years! :-) She is down to earth. Takes her time with you. Listens. Cares. Sweet as can be! :-) highly recommend!

|  Simply Amazing  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

My daughter was the second baby Dr. Helen delivered in her practice and she is now 14 years old. I have only seen Dr. Helen since. She personally called to check on me as my pregnancy was high risk. Her bedside manner as well as her nurses is stellar! It does take some time to get an appointment but thats what happens when everyone loves their OB/GYN and she makes them feel special.

|  Really great female doctor...but LONGGG wait time.  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

Since she does OB you run the risk of a REALLY long wait time to see her! She is a great doctor, very caring and really pays attention to you when you speak and asks questions. But the wait time is almost always very long and the office sees tons of patients, so sometimes you feel like you are being herded like sheep or something. It is also a long wait list to get in so you have to schedule appts way ahead of time. If she could only just practice GYN then I would be exceptionally pleased. I usually prefer a male doctor but have stuck with her for years because I like her so much.

|  Andrea  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Unbelievably kind doctor. She has the gifts of a brilliant doctor and a kind, sympathetic nurse. She always has time for me when I am in her office. I have to wait to get in, but once there, she makes me feel like she has nothing else to do but take care of me. She is an angel! She is the best doctor I have ever had in my life.

|  show details
May 28th, 2009

Dr. Helen is so sweet and nice. I would recommend her to anyone that looking for an gynecologist. She never rush to get to the next patient unless someone is in labor at the hospital. The nurses are very nice...

|  show details
by Moseley Family on Nov 5th, 2008

She is very kind and has a great bedside mannor. I highly recommend her to any female that wants a female doctor. She knows her business but is not above you. She laughs with you. She asks questions in a polite way. She doesn't embarress you in any way.