A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Rose is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Rose MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Rose practice?
- Dr. Helen Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Rose practices Pediatrics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonburg, VA.
See Princeton Pediatricians.