A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Salsbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Salsbury, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Salsbury, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Salsbury graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salsbury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Palmetto General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Margaret Salsbury MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Salsbury practice?
- Dr. Helen Salsbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Salsbury practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Obstetricians & Gynecologists.