Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Schilling
Dr. Helen Schilling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Schilling is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Northwest Medical Center and Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Schilling has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Helen Schilling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Shabrez Tariq
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Houston, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Octavio Calvillo
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Houston, TX 0.04 mi44
Dr. Edward Nash
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.07 mi14