A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Schilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Schilling, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Schilling, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilling graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schilling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kindred Spring Hospital
- Kindred Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Schilling MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Schilling practice?
- Dr. Helen Schilling has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Schilling practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.