A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Schilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Schilling, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schilling
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schilling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Schilling, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilling graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schilling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kindred Spring Hospital
- Kindred Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Schilling MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Schilling practice?
- Dr. Helen Schilling has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Schilling practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.