A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Selser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Selser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Selser, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Selser graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Selser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Selser MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen Selser practice?
- Dr. Helen Selser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Selser practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.