A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Shih, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shih has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Alice Shih MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Shih practice?
- Dr. Helen Shih has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Shih practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.