A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Shin, Pediatric Dermatologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Shin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Theresa Shin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen T. Shin practice?
- Dr. Helen Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Shin practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Dermatologists, Hackensack Pediatric Specialists, and Hackensack Pediatricians.