A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Sidebotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Sidebotham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Sidebotham, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidebotham graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sidebotham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- I Am Not Currently Practicing
- Memorial Hospital for Cancer and Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen L Sidebotham MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helen L. Sidebotham practice?
- Dr. Helen Sidebotham has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Sidebotham practices Radiation Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Radiation Oncologists.