A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Simigiannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Simigiannis, Adult and Adolescent Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Simigiannis, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simigiannis graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simigiannis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simigiannis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen Simigiannis practice?
Dr. Helen Simigiannis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.