A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Simpson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Elena Simpson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Helen Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Simpson practices Family Medicine near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Lake Mary Family Physicians.