inactive

Helen E Simpson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 6th, 2016
The office staff is very rude including the manager.Dr Simpsom did not treat my Mother very well.Her scrips which are high doses of medicine were not called in at times from four to eight days due to the Dr claiming she was very busy,as for that the end result my Mother just gasping for air passing out 911calked mom taken to the Hospital due to possible Detox shortness of breath.We have since chosen another Dr.To me it seems dangerous for her to be doing this Job she prefers making people suffer rather then treat them.I have reported Dr S for neglect ing my Mother. Don't let these lady's I this office push u around.watch for the service elderly parent,friend receives.This will not let me. Submit my experience.How about I could have died

October 7th, 2013
Guidance Dept. Liberty Christian School
Dr. Simpson is a kind and caring physican. She takes the time necessary to see to your needs and listens to what you say. She keeps up with required tests. They really do their best to keep to healthy.

January 28th, 2013
Moms Doctor
I have nver encountered health care folks as rude and un-co ncerned to help than this office--Not even the consideration of a telephone call back--and then plain mean when you continue to call them for help and answers--when you need assistance, these are not the people you should count on

June 21st, 2011
Takes 2 or 3 months just to get in to see her and all she does is rights me referrals for everything.

January 21st, 2010
barking pit bulls
Maggie the office manager is an orgre, she is rude, unprofessional, and cannot treat you with respect. They fired her once and I had no problems getting to see the doctor, now I have a better chance of seeing Mick Jagger. Maggie refuses to admit she is wrong at the expense of the patient. Her office staff suffer from her negativity. They cannot do simple customer service because they will suffer Maggie's wrath. If I didn't love Dr. Simpson so much I would get another doctor. You can sue for malpractice for having a bad office staff, I looked it up. Make sure all your validation for insurance is in hand, they can't or won't call to validate. They use this stupid website that is wrong 85% of the time. I am not the only person this has happened to, but the first to call a lawyer.

December 18th, 2009
Dr Simpson is clearly a caring physician - never felt rushed, she was interested in me, and my health. I found the office staff to be particularly friendly and accomodating.

December 11th, 2009
Seems to do a lot of referrals when it ends up being an easy diagnosis.

November 23rd, 2009
Office staff is rude and condesending. the office is dirty and very unorganized