A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Spalding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Spalding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Spalding, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spalding graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Spalding has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spalding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Spalding practice?
Dr. Helen Spalding practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.