A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Spalding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Spalding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Spalding, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spalding graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Spalding has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Mary Anne Spalding MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Spalding practice?
- Dr. Helen Spalding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Spalding practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.