Dr. Helen Spalding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen Spalding?

October 20th, 2017

overall, good experience

every time I am there my visits are very smooth, yes the doctor is brief but she will explain anything I need to know. I had a bad experience only one time, the girl that calls you in to take your weigh and blood pressure, is very unprofessional and uncaring. I seen her many times having lengthy conversations while were are just waiting. This day in articular, she talk to another staff member for 30 min before calling me in. Even though I had the very first app, because I was going to work after, she called three people at the same time and call me last. When I was waiting even before they got there. She really made my experience horrible. Again, while waiting for her to finish her casual conversations. Other than that everyone is great. But if someone could have a conversation with her, that would be awesome. Her conversations and personal business do not come before patients time.

December 24th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Spalding delivered my first baby 3 1/2 years ago. She is absolutely lovely and caring. She is a wonderful ObGyn. I have referred many friends to her. I highly recommend her.

November 17th, 2016

Wish I had read the previous reviews before I made the appointment. The office management and staff are uncaring and indifferent to the concerns of patients.

November 17th, 2016

Wish I had read the previous comments before I made the appointment. Office management and staff are uncaring and indifferent to concerns of patient.

September 29th, 2016

Go somewhere else!

I was recommended this office by a close friend. I read the reviews online before booking and I felt uneasy, but I ignored that and chose to attend the appointment. The day before my scheduled appointment I received a call from the receptionist to tell me that the doctor I was scheduled to see (Dr. Spalding) was not available, but another doctor and a mid-wife was available. I asked if the doctor was female and decided to go ahead. When I arrived at my appointment the following day I was told there was no doctor at all as she had been called to the hospital to deliver a baby that morning, but I was able to see a mid-wife. I asked why I hadn't been called to offer me the option of cancelling and I was told 'that's our policy. You can wait for the doctor, but we don't know when she will be back.' I overheard the receptionist tell another irritated patient that there were no doctors at the clinic because the rest of them were on vacation. Why did you book me in with Dr. Spalding last week if she was on vacation? After waiting 1.5 hours to see the mid-wife I ended up cancelling the appointment altogether. I will never return to this clinic. I took time off work and can only imagine how frustrated the pregnant women, who arrived and were told there was no doctor, were. Dr. Spalding might be amazing, but the way the office is run it's not worth it for me.

September 11th, 2016

She is very professional and explains everything with details.

June 27th, 2016

Do not waste your time.

I had to wait over an hour just to be called. After that I had to wait again in one of the rooms over 20 minutes, finally the doctor told me to go to her office where I spent not even 5 minutes with her. The staff is all the time in their cellphones. If you call the auto-machine will tell you to leave a message in their website which is difficult to understand and if you decide to leave a voicemail they do not respond quick (after waiting for 2 days I called again). I am really frustrated with this place and I do not recommend this place at all.

November 24th, 2015

Horrible Erica and front desk staff.

Horrible staff. Especially front desk staff and Erica. Very immature and unprofessional. They are ruining excellent Doctor's reputation. Attitude giving Erica must be fired and that is an observation after numerous visits and conversations with her.

November 22nd, 2015

Terrific Doctor.Staff is very nice.Have spoken over the phone to Mary many times.Nice lady and great personality.

May 26th, 2015

worse office ever !!

From the front to the back the worse experience ever!!! However, the only one whom some what had an ok personality was the nurse who came in to ask questions. After I waited for an hour an a half I walked outside to ask how much longer and one of the front desk girls looked at me and said " o ask that lady with the blonde she is your nurse " so I went to ask and they answered " in a few" and kept talking. I waited another 20 min before I was seen by Dr. Spalding , who came in to just ask " if I knew what to eat and not to eat " , " if I had pain" ? and then send me to do labs . was very un helpful !! honestly I would have loved to give them the benefit of doubt but with the rest of reviews may I say I am not the only one who thinks awful of this office . seriously I work for a Dr and from the front desk to the back are awesome !! friendly and love to think highly of our patients not just a # !!! this will def be my last time coming to this office .

January 5th, 2015

Terrible person.

This doctor was terrible to my sister. Acts like she cares more about the baby than my sisters physical pain, which had her in agony. I would rather my sister deliver in the woods than go back to this doctor. How she became board certified is beyond my level of comprehension.

December 12th, 2014

Dr. Spalding is an incredible physician- highly intelligent, compassionate, and experienced.