A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Steele is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Steele, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Steele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen E Steele MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Steele practice?
- Dr. Helen Steele has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Steele practices Family Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Chicago Heights Family Physicians.