A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Stevenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Stevenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Stevenson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lallie Kemp Medical Center
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Elizabeth Stevenson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Helen Stevenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Stevenson practices Pediatrics near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Pediatricians.