A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Stosel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Stosel, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stosel
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Stosel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stosel graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stosel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Stosel MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Helen Stosel practice?
- Dr. Helen Stosel has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Stosel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Endocrinologists.