A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Stosel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Stosel, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stosel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stosel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stosel graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stosel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Stosel MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Helen Stosel practice?
- Dr. Helen Stosel has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Stosel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Endocrinologists.