Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Referred to Dr. Tadjalli for hand injury. show details Referred to Dr. Tadjalli for hand injury.
Feb 24th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Tadjalli by a friend who has been a patient of Dr. Tadjalli's for 3 years. I had cut my finger pretty bad and my friend recommended Dr. Tadjalli because she is board certified and a hand surgeon. When I called the office and explained my situation to the receptionist she worked me into Dr Tadjalli's office schedule knowing I may have cut a tendon or nerve. Dr Tadjalli did a full work up on my finger and said I only needed sutures. I was relieved because I did not need major surgery. I was thankful Dr Tadjalli was able to see me without an appointment. When I came back two weeks later to have my sutures removed,I was pleased with the results and Dr. Tadjalli recommended a hand therapist for me to help build my range of motion back. I will be recommending Dr. Tadjalli to my family and friends.

Dec 19th, 2011

My primary doctor recommended Dr. Tadjalli when I asked him how to proceed with a couple minor issues I wanted removed from my face (eg.,a mole, a small fatty deposit). Tadjalli seemed as if I was wasting her time from the moment she walked into the room. Her attitude was rude, irritable, and dismissive. I would not recommended this doctor to anyone.

Excellent results from microdermabrasion show details Excellent results from microdermabrasion
by Christy on Feb 19th, 2011

Dr. Tadjalli has been performing microdermabrasion treatments that are transforming my face. I have lost brown age spots, wrinkles have lessened, pore size has decreased and face is overall smoother and younger looking. This is after only 2 microdermabrasion treatments and using Obagi products. Karen is wonderful as an office manager, also knowledgeabl and caring.

staff treatment show details staff treatment
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr Tadjalli is a skilled surgeon, however her abruptness and rudeness to her staff made me feel very uncomfortable. She needs to take a class on interpersonal behavior and treat her staff with respect. I would be unlikely to recommend her to a friend.