A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Tatunay is Excellent. Dr. Tatunay has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatunay graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tatunay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tatunay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Tatunay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Tatunay practice?
Dr. Helen Tatunay practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Tatunay, Dr. Iliana Tatunay, Dr. Ella Tatunay, Dr. Nelly Tatunay, Dr. Ileana Tatunay, Dr. Alena Tatunay, Dr. Lena Tatunay, Dr. Nelda Tatunay