A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Tatunay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Tatunay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatunay graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Tatunay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Santos Tatunay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Tatunay practice?
- Dr. Helen Tatunay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Tatunay practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.