A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Tatunay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Tatunay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatunay graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Tatunay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Santos Tatunay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Tatunay practice?
- Dr. Helen Tatunay has 15 office locations.
Dr. Helen Tatunay practices Pediatrics near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: West Richland, WA and Prosser, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians.