inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Caring, gentle and takes the time to explain all aspects of any issues, side effects of drugs, etc. I am very impressed with her in every way!

August 8th, 2012
Love HER!!!!
I have been going to Dr. Ting for YEARS! I love her bedsid manner and the staff as well! I hope she never retires ... Sorry Dr. Ting lol

March 5th, 2012
I was a formerly a patient of a doctor who left this group whom we loved and the office randomly put my family with Dr Ting. She is wonderful, I could not ask for a better doctor, sincere, caring available, professional and experienced. We are truly happy with her for both our sick and our well visits.

July 28th, 2010
Dr. Ting must be one of the best doctors in the U.S. She has many other doctors as her patients. She always takes plenty of time with me and other family members--I never feel rushed or that my questions are not answered. When treatment is being considered, she presents various options and the pluses and minuses of each. She is respectful of my opinions and thinking, often saying, "we can do that," or "that's a good idea." Everyone in my immediate family goes to her, and we all think she is incredible. If she ever stops practicing and we need to find another doctor, I fear it will be impossible to find one as good as she is.

May 4th, 2009