A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Torok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Torok is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Torok, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torok graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Torok has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Torok MD is a female Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Torok practice?
- Dr. Helen Torok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Torok practices Dermatology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Wooster Dermatologists.