A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Trop-Zell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Trop-Zell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trop-Zell graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trop-Zell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Bonnie Trop-Zell MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen B. Trop-Zell practice?
- Dr. Helen Trop-Zell has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Trop-Zell practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.