A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Wang is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Wang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Diabetes Complications
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Chiung-Ju Wang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Helen Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Wang practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Creighton, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Allergists and Mechanicsburg Pediatricians.