A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Wang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Wang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Diabetes Complications
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen C Wang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Helen Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Wang practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Allergists and Carlisle Pediatricians.