A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Wei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Barcelon Wei MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen B. Wei practice?
- Dr. Helen Wei has 1 office location.
- Dr. Helen Wei practices Internal Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.