Dr. Helen West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen West?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 14th, 2011

Dr. West Hagadorn's Best

My first impression of Dr. West was, "Wow, now there is a lovely looking Black professional woman. It is a shame I am here as a patient".As I learned that she was a psychiatrist I took a keen interest in her professional manner and proportment. I found no faults.Dr. West was very approachable, kind, understanding and willing to give of her time and skills for the betterment of my health. I knew of no other phsyician of her caliber in the whole of Hagadorns facility.My first impression was, "Wow". My last impression was, "What a beautiful,consistant, kind and caring Doctor.

June 20th, 2015