A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Winer-Muram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Winer-Muram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Winer-Muram, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winer-Muram graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Winer-Muram has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Toby Winer-Muram MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Helen T. Winer-Muram practice?
- Dr. Helen Winer-Muram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Winer-Muram practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.