Dr. Helen Wolfson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Media, PA

March 12th, 2016
If you want to live and feel good go see her. I have many issues and no one was able to help. After a few visits with her my problems have been much better. Other Doctors had me on drugs that made me hurt more due to their combination. She put me on less drugs and different ones, I feel normal again. If you're a drug addict she will not be good for you. She will figure you out and help properly. I haven,t felt this good years.

November 2nd, 2015
My Favorite Doctor
She is the most patient doctor I've ever had. I've been seeing her for about 20 years now. I go to her frequently, though I'm not seriously ill, just minor chronic problems. She always listens carefully to my complaints and best of all does not over prescribe medications. She even offers homeopathic treatment when appropriate. I like her, I got my mother to go to her and I recommended a friend who sees her also. She's just a nice person who calmly listens to your problems then discusses it with you and provides a solution or refers you to someone who can.

October 8th, 2013
Mr
Dr. Wolfson is the best. Her patients welfare always comes first. She takes the time to listen and will not stop until you feel better. You are not rushed out of her office and leaves no stone unturned until you show progress or feel better. My wife and I have moved to MD and it is a little too far for me to drive to Riddle. I will miss seeing her and I hope I can find a doctor half as good as her.

May 15th, 2012
Feel Like A Kid Again
Never felt so good. I have been to many Docs, none like here. I have multible problems and no one seem to get my meds right. I always felt lousy but then I found here. She thinks outside the box, not one size fits all, got my meds right and now I feel fantastic!!! She will not stop until you are feeling like you should, GREAT!! Want to live life the way it should be lived, then see Dr. Wolfson, what a gem!!

November 8th, 2011
Excellent care
Always takes time with me - I never feel rushed. Listens to me and understands. Very happy with her.

February 23rd, 2010
Best physician ever!!
I am 52 y/o and have seen many docs, she has been the best

January 29th, 2010
I'd rather my husband see our vet ,much more compassionate and efficient
It took three days for her staff to call Blue Cross to get approval from an MRI,when I called I heard excuses and complaining about having to be on the phone with the provider for half an hour.etc etc,isnt that your job? Arent we the customers? No call back after paging the Dr one week ago. After a long week waiting for test results to be called on Thursday by an office worker not even the Dr. to be put off till the following week. How cold is that? This patient is a cancer survivor. No personal call from the Dr. about the results so lets go through another weekend of uncertainty.My husband is sick and needs help not excuses.