Dr. Helen Wolfson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen Wolfson?

DO NOT GO HERE!

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I only placed one star here, because you have to. Dr. Helen Wolfson's office deserves 0 starts. My experience started with my first visit, to what I hoped would be my new primary care doctor. Dr. Wolfson was 45 minutes late to my appointment. The appointment went fine, however she sent me for routine yearly blood work to a location that does not accept my insurance. I had to call her office SEVEN (7) times to finally receive a fax with a script to get blood work completed at a location that accepts my insurance provider. Finally, I went to get blood work completed over 1 month and 1 week ago. I had to call Dr. Wolfson's office FIVE (5) times to find out that they misplaced my blood work results and would upload them to me. They finally sent my blood work results to my email and I have yet to receive a telephone call from the doctor regarding my results. I found out today that they have been calling and leaving voicemails for me at the WRONG number, despite proving my telephone number to them multiple times. Please, please save yourself the frustration from having to repeatedly call and check in with this doctor to receive simple information. It is not worth the aggravation. From the level of service at Dr. Wolfson's office and the incompetence of her staff, I don't think she even wants to see new patients or any patients for that matter!

Posted on March 13th, 2016

If you want to live and feel good go see her. I have many issues and no one was able to help. After a few visits with her my problems have been much better. Other Doctors had me on drugs that made me hurt more due to their combination. She put me on less drugs and different ones, I feel normal again. If you're a drug addict she will not be good for you. She will figure you out and help properly. I haven,t felt this good years.

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

She is the most patient doctor I've ever had. I've been seeing her for about 20 years now. I go to her frequently, though I'm not seriously ill, just minor chronic problems. She always listens carefully to my complaints and best of all does not over prescribe medications. She even offers homeopathic treatment when appropriate. I like her, I got my mother to go to her and I recommended a friend who sees her also. She's just a nice person who calmly listens to your problems then discusses it with you and provides a solution or refers you to someone who can.

Mr

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Wolfson is the best. Her patients welfare always comes first. She takes the time to listen and will not stop until you feel better. You are not rushed out of her office and leaves no stone unturned until you show progress or feel better. My wife and I have moved to MD and it is a little too far for me to drive to Riddle. I will miss seeing her and I hope I can find a doctor half as good as her.

Feel Like A Kid Again

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Never felt so good. I have been to many Docs, none like here. I have multible problems and no one seem to get my meds right. I always felt lousy but then I found here. She thinks outside the box, not one size fits all, got my meds right and now I feel fantastic!!! She will not stop until you are feeling like you should, GREAT!! Want to live life the way it should be lived, then see Dr. Wolfson, what a gem!!

Excellent care

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Always takes time with me - I never feel rushed. Listens to me and understands. Very happy with her.

Best physician ever!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I am 52 y/o and have seen many docs, she has been the best

I'd rather my husband see our vet ,much more compassionate and efficient

Posted on January 29th, 2010

It took three days for her staff to call Blue Cross to get approval from an MRI,when I called I heard excuses and complaining about having to be on the phone with the provider for half an hour.etc etc,isnt that your job? Arent we the customers? No call back after paging the Dr one week ago. After a long week waiting for test results to be called on Thursday by an office worker not even the Dr. to be put off till the following week. How cold is that? This patient is a cancer survivor. No personal call from the Dr. about the results so lets go through another weekend of uncertainty.My husband is sick and needs help not excuses.

Posted on July 18th, 2017