A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Wood is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Joyce Wood MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Wood practice?
- Dr. Helen Wood has 7 office locations.
Dr. Helen Wood practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Psychiatrists.